Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money do you reckon we could get back

How much money do you reckon we could get back

For Mustafi? At this point I’m starting to think it would be so low that you might as well keep him and have him as 4th choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    For Mustafi? At this point I’m starting to think it would be so low that you might as well keep him and have him as 4th choice.
    You would have to start by finding two players better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You would have to start by finding two players better than him.
    Not that hard considering he’s ****ing ****.

There has to be a defender bought in the summer, and I'd rather have the likes of #gulp# Shawcross in the team, than him. Surely he's got a release clause when they get relegated.

I assume Boateng and Hummels are before him in the international running. Even Howedes must be; and he's nearly dead.

Mustafi will end up being another one running his contract down in the stiffs.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Not that hard considering he’s ****ing ****.
    Thing is, he'll do a lot of very good stuff and then just has complete brain fade and usually more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    There has to be a defender bought in the summer, and I'd rather have the likes of #gulp# Shawcross in the team, than him. Surely he's got a release clause when they get relegated.

I assume Boateng and Hummels are before him in the international running. Even Howedes must be; and he's nearly dead.

Only 1 player I want from Stoke, Butland. Shawcross is very average

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Only 1 player I want from Stoke, Butland. Shawcross is very average
    Agree about Butland.

Average? That would be an improvement on Mustafi tbh
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

We need two centre backs. I’d try and get Evans for £3m (if the clause is true) and give him a shortish contract and spend £30-40m on a good one.

Agree about Butland.

Average? That would be an improvement on Mustafi tbh
    Not sure the rest of the squad would be overly keen on him coming to us, either.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not sure the rest of the squad would be overly keen on him coming to us, either.
    Him and Ramsey could have a love in.

Looking at the teams that will most likely go down - Southampton, Stoke and WBA - there isn't much worth picking over, save for Butland.