Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How much money do you reckon we could get back

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He won't be staying if we don't win it and finish 6th.
    Do you really think finishing sixth matters?

I think he is staying whatever happens.

He won't be staying if we don't win it and finish 6th.
    Keep checking houses for sale in Totteridge
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A couple of midfielders who don't feel the compulsion to run beyond the ball whenever we're in possession would be nice...
    How about a manager who tells them not to do that and drops them if they do?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    How about a manager who tells them not to do that and drops them if they do?
    would be nice.

I'm all for a new manager, p
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A couple of midfielders who don't feel the compulsion to run beyond the ball whenever we're in possession would be nice...
    #totaalvoetball

Last year people kept on saying 'if he finishes below Spurs he'll go'. Now it's the same nonsense with 6th place and Burnley. ****ing Burnley! Will this madness never end?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Last year people kept on saying 'if he finishes below Spurs he'll go'. Now it's the same nonsense with 6th place and Burnley. ****ing Burnley! Will this madness never end?
    A top half finish is not to be sniffed at, JT.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    We were absolutely ****ing awful last season and they gave him a new contract. They are not going to sack him and if he was going to walk he would have done it in the summer. We all know we are stuck with him for at least another year.

THe slightest hint of improvement next season and there will be a new contract.....

Tell me why they'd keep him? We're miles away from top 4 and the club is losing money because of it. The stadium is half empty most weeks. There's literally no reason for them to want to keep him. Last season we were just behind 4th and won the FA cup. This season if the scenario mentioned plays out we're potless and most likely 15-20 points away from 4th. People are going off what's happened in the past but it's irrelevant because it's never been this bad.

Tell me why they'd keep him? We're miles away from top 4 and the club is losing money because of it. The stadium is half empty most weeks. There's literally no reason for them to want to keep him. Last season we were just behind 4th and won the FA cup. This season if the scenario mentioned plays out we're potless and most likely 15-20 points away from 4th. People are going off what's happened in the past but it's irrelevant because it's never been this bad.
    Most games lost, most goal against, lowest finish (likely), stadium 3/4 full at best, no away points in 2018...... should be sacked imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar