Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So yesterday I drank two of my homemade, five-month matured sparkling ciders.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think consumers are going to consider that as rather more than just a side effect.

I was presented with 7% lager on Saturday in the pub and told that, due to its incredible strength, one was only allowed to order in two-third of a pint.

Well I will NOT be told what size drink I can and cannot have. I had a Guinness instead. **** them.
    In cider terms, 7% is no biggie, though. I’ve quaffed pints of Old Rosie in the pub and that’s 7.3%.

I can only conclude that the people serving you this beer were charlatans, I’m afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In cider terms, 7% is no biggie, though. I’ve quaffed pints of Old Rosie in the pub and that’s 7.3%.

I can only conclude that the people serving you this beer were charlatans, I’m afraid.
    Well, yes...as evidence elsewhere in the thread. It is, I believe, a 'hipster' pub.

I am no fan of cider.

Well, yes...as evidence elsewhere in the thread. It is, I believe, a 'hipster' pub.

I am no fan of cider.
    You'd like mine, p. Delicious, it is. And very...cleansing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You'd like mine, p. Delicious, it is. And very...cleansing.
    I stick to the black stuff, b. My body doesn't react well to beers and ciders these days. Yours sounds like the equivalent of a chemical weapon. (No offence)

I think consumers are going to consider that as rather more than just a side effect.

I was presented with 7% lager on Saturday in the pub and told that, due to its incredible strength, one was only allowed to order in two-third of a pint.

Well I will NOT be told what size drink I can and cannot have. I had a Guinness instead. **** them.
    I do get pretty hammered off IPA though.