Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So yesterday I drank two of my homemade, five-month matured sparkling ciders.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I actually had enough yesterday to be influenced into booking a flight back for the Burnley game
    You're going to fly 800 miles in order to watch us lose and get booed off the pitch as we finish the season 7th?

Maniac.

Sir C "You're going to fly 800 miles in order to watch us lose and get booed off the pitch as we finish the season 7th? Maniac."

That is the ultimate in loyal support
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "You're going to fly 800 miles in order to watch us lose and get booed off the pitch as we finish the season 7th? Maniac."

ty vpv. I watch every game anyway - might as well give my liver a rest by going to the stadium once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

s. This degree of support is for the young, more foolish gentleman. A chap reaches an age when reason, good sense and cynicism moderates his behaviour.

Peter "where do we have to finish to get a Europa place? We are going to need it "

We will only manage to avoid the Europa League if Burnley finish above us AND Southampton win the Cup

In short - more of the same fixture disruption next season
    10 characters? Pile of cund.