Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So yesterday I drank two of my homemade, five-month matured sparkling ciders.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    where do we have to finish to get a Europa place? We are going to need it
    Burnley's problem, imo. We'll be back in the European Cup.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Peter "where do we have to finish to get a Europa place? We are going to need it "

We will only manage to avoid the Europa League if Burnley finish above us AND Southampton win the Cup

In short - more of the same fixture disruption next season
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "You're going to fly 800 miles in order to watch us lose and get booed off the pitch as we finish the season 7th? Maniac."

That is the ultimate in loyal support
    ty vpv. I watch every game anyway - might as well give my liver a rest by going to the stadium once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It will be nice not to be inconvenienced by the whole pesky, European nonsense at all, imo
    I suppose. But the Europa League is probably our best hope of getting back into the Champions League and will be again next season unless things change dramatically over the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I suppose. But the Europa League is probably our best hope of getting back into the Champions League and will be again next season unless things change dramatically over the summer.
    I've quite enjoyed the whole EL experience, helps that we have/had a realistic chance of winning the thing

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    A third empty glass imo
    He always looks on the negative side
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I've quite enjoyed the whole EL experience, helps that we have/had a realistic chance of winning the thing
    It has been shíte up to now.

Suddenly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    tbf I am flying 800 miles for a good feed and to get pissed with my mates. The football will be but a short break in the middle
    Mates now, is it? Get you!

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "You're going to fly 800 miles in order to watch us lose and get booed off the pitch as we finish the season 7th? Maniac."

That is the ultimate in loyal support
    s. This degree of support is for the young, more foolish gentleman. A chap reaches an age when reason, good sense and cynicism moderates his behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    tbf I am flying 800 miles for a good feed and to get pissed with my mates. The football will be but a short break in the middle
    I was about to suggest that the game wasn't even worth walking for, let alone flying for. Food/drink/friends is a proper reason.