Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So yesterday I drank two of my homemade, five-month matured sparkling ciders.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think consumers are going to consider that as rather more than just a side effect.

I was presented with 7% lager on Saturday in the pub and told that, due to its incredible strength, one was only allowed to order in two-third of a pint.

Well I will NOT be told what size drink I can and cannot have. I had a Guinness instead. **** them.
    Two third of a pint?

What in the name of all this is holy does that mean? They give you a half empty glass?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Two third of a pint?

What in the name of all this is holy does that mean? They give you a half empty glass?
    A third empty glass imo
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Two third of a pint?

No, they actually have the little glasses. Every beer can be ordered as a half, two thirds or a pint.

Its a 'tap house' apparently, not just a pub. I had a long conversation with them about this and I am still none the wiser as to what's the difference is.

On the wall it says 'we do not sell Fosters'.

It is the only pub in the town centre that isnt either violent or drowned in appalling music. I have to go in there

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I actually had enough yesterday to be influenced into booking a flight back for the Burnley game
    You're going to fly 800 miles in order to watch us lose and get booed off the pitch as we finish the season 7th?

Maniac.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're going to fly 800 miles in order to watch us lose and get booed off the pitch as we finish the season 7th?

Maniac.
    We might not finish seventh.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

No, they actually have the little glasses. Every beer can be ordered as a half, two thirds or a pint.
    Of course, simply ordering more than one renders their whole, shítty policy unworkable
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We might not finish seventh.
    where do we have to finish to get a Europa place? We are going to need it

where do we have to finish to get a Europa place? We are going to need it
    It will be nice not to be inconvenienced by the whole pesky, European nonsense at all, imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Maniac.
    tbf I am flying 800 miles for a good feed and to get pissed with my mates. The football will be but a short break in the middle

Sir C "You're going to fly 800 miles in order to watch us lose and get booed off the pitch as we finish the season 7th? Maniac."

That is the ultimate in loyal support
    10 characters? Pile of cund.