Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That gobshíte Putin is all wind and píss.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    that links just brings up random letters and some pictures, r
    « tombé du balcon » eh? Sounds legit.

How come they spell Putin 'Poutine'? Why not 'Putain' while they're at it?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Cyber Warfare?

Do you mean nerds hacking each others website and changing details. Fúck me is this what it has come to.
    sounds rubbish. like cyber sex.
    A/S/L? I come from shower da. and take off robe then i press missile button and then play tetris.
    rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    that links just brings up random letters and some pictures, r
    Ah, yes. Very good.

Here's the Beeb: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43781351

The "Wagner Group" mentioned is run by Yevgeny Prigozhin, one of the chaps charged with trolling the US elections in 2016.

The plot thins ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Ah, yes. Very good.

Here's the Beeb: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43781351

The "Wagner Group" mentioned is run by Yevgeny Prigozhin, one of the chaps charged with trolling the US elections in 2016.

The plot thins ..
    "Maxim Borodin was found badly injured by neighbours" really is very bad news writing. I've known subs who'd have publicly humiliated anyone who'd come out with something that ambiguous.

They must have run into something pretty heavy for 100-odd of them to get topped.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    "Maxim Borodin was found badly injured by neighbours" really is very bad news writing. I've known subs who'd have publicly humiliated anyone who'd come out with something that ambiguous.

They must have run into something pretty heavy for 100-odd of them to get topped.
    Indeed, they did. Namely the Gulf Co-operation Council's finest, American airstrikes and artillery and a couple of battalion's worth of United States' military .. advisors ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."