Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That gobshíte Putin is all wind and píss.

That gobshíte Putin is all wind and píss.

This is dull. I wanted a proper shooting war.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Told you so. He's a big fanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Russian stuff doesn't really work properly, does it, and it's not really any of our business; we want the locals to sort it all out themselves.

That's why they love the Donald down there; he's allowing them to do that, sort it out themselves. Saudis, Iraqis, Qataris and whatnot will be doing the heavy lifting; we will merely provide assistance as and when asked.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Told you so. He's a big fanny.
    Cyber warfare could be a different matter. Maybe he fancies himself better there?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Cyber warfare could be a different matter. Maybe he fancies himself better there?
    Cyber Warfare?

Do you mean nerds hacking each others website and changing details. Fúck me is this what it has come to.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Cyber Warfare?

Do you mean nerds hacking each others website and changing details. Fúck me is this what it has come to.
    Essentially, yes. But now that all of our utilities' systems, power grids, comms and air traffic control, for example, are online, Russia hacking that would be a very serious matter indeed.

Essentially, yes. But now that all of our utilities' systems, power grids, comms and air traffic control, for example, are online, Russia hacking that would be a very serious matter indeed.
    Surely we have nerds that can take countermeasures? If they haven't bothered recruiting any then I can pop down to my local Warhammer club and pick up a few inside half an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Surely we have nerds that can take countermeasures? If they haven't bothered recruiting any then I can pop down to my local Warhammer club and pick up a few inside half an hour.
    No, R. These chaps are very much not nerds and also they are very much not messing about. This just in ..

http://www.leparisien.fr/internation...18-7666575.php

No, R. These chaps are very much not nerds and also they are very much not messing about. This just in ..

http://www.leparisien.fr/internation...18-7666575.php
    that links just brings up random letters and some pictures, r
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    that links just brings up random letters and some pictures, r
    Precisely!!