Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Major dramas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THat is a pretty poxy set up, to be honest. The plants are too close together and the lighting isnt rigged properly. Uneven distribution.

****ing amateurs!
    I liked the guys that were caught in Manchester. Had filled their attic space with weed and all the lighting and then it snowed, the Police spotted that there was absolutely no snow on their roof and every other house was covered and so raided it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I liked the guys that were caught in Manchester. Had filled their attic space with weed and all the lighting and then it snowed, the Police spotted that there was absolutely no snow on their roof and every other house was covered and so raided it.
    Like this one in Holland a few years back? #DrugsAre4Mugs

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Poor insulation, officer

You see, if they grew in a tent that wouldnt happen..... or at least shouldn't happen