Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Major dramas

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I’m a Jew living on the borders of Islington. I’m already a marked man.

But yes, we have considered that, but you’d hope these chaps never want to see us again as much as we don’t want to see them.

Although killing us would be a neat way of solving that, I guess..
    Does your building have CCTV?

Around 9.30 last night we hear a loud bang from our communal area. We go take a look and a fella in high vis is standing at our front door. We ask him what he wants and he starts blustering about a friend at number 6.

We ask him why he smacked the door so hard and he starts getting visibly agitated. We ask him to close the door and he doesn’t. Suddenly another fella wearing a crash helmet emerges from the BASEMENT in our communal area carrying one of them huge transit boxes with “guarded” written on the side and starts to walk out the front door.

At this point we realise something seriously ****ing weird is going on. We ask who the **** they are and the basement fella says “police”. Outside we notice a moped and TWO getaway cars, which quickly speed off with them all inside.

Anyway, police come round and as we’re recounting the incident they get a call through on their walkie talkies about a missing transit box full of money in the area, and helicopters flying overhead!

Basically, it seems these guys had cased our joint and identified our flats as a place to stash their booty. Not entirely sure why they wouldn’t have chosen a secluded garage or something, rather than private flats full of residents...

Mesut is gonna wanna leave when he hears about this
    Perhaps the assailants identified you as the type to take good care of their money.

I dunno. There are always maintenance chaps going down there and they certainly wouldnt have ignored a huge reinforced box with “guarded” splashed on the side. There was also blue dye on the floor which presumably is released when you try to open these things.

Anyway, why after committing a serious robbery would you add an extra layer of risk by breaking into a private property full of residents? The dude at the door even had his face exposed.

It makes no sense...
    We'll wait and see what happens, of course, but these people don't calculate according to risk (of getting caught), rather according to the reward for doing the job. The police will already know who they are; they'll be on file somewhere.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Perhaps the assailants identified you as the type to take good care of their money.
    This is some outrageously cold racist shít right here.

I’m a Jew living on the borders of Islington. I’m already a marked man.

But yes, we have considered that, but you’d hope these chaps never want to see us again as much as we don’t want to see them.

Although killing us would be a neat way of solving that, I guess..
    Hold on, was it you and Mrs M who put the actual call through to the Police?

Chief witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This is some outrageously cold racist shít right here.
    Young, edgy, professional, sculpted.

I don't know what you mean.

There’s a fake camera above the front door which they took down and dumped by the bins

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Does your building have CCTV?

Hold on, was it you and Mrs M who put the actual call through to the Police?

Chief witness.

They're properly fvcked imo. It's little Anus I really feel sorry for.

There’s a fake camera above the front door which they took down and dumped by the bins
    So that would leave you two as the sole witnesses, then?

Nothing to worry about, I'm sure.

Young, edgy, professional, sculpted.

I don't know what you mean.
    He's jewish. They're famously mean (and they control the banks and the media), but we don't mention any of that in polite society.