Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Major dramas

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Young, edgy, professional, sculpted.

I don't know what you mean.
    It's lucky m doesn't have any distinguishing features that would make him easily recognisab... oh.

They can do anything they like to my anus.

If they touch my daughter, however...

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They're properly fvcked imo. It's little Anus I really feel sorry for.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    They can do anything they like to my anus.
    That'll look nice on your gravestone.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THat is a pretty poxy set up, to be honest. The plants are too close together and the lighting isnt rigged properly. Uneven distribution.

****ing amateurs!
    On the contrary, I understand it was a highly professional operation. 1000 sq/m of it in the middle of a mostly residential area. Carbon filters for the ventilation, irrigation built into the floor, vats of water with pumps. The building was also blacked out and there was apparatus and machinery so that all the drying, shredding and packing could be performed on-site. The temperature and lighting was fully-automated too so, unlike at your mum's, there was not too many comings and goings.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    On the contrary, I understand it was a highly professional operation. 1000 sq/m of it in the middle of a mostly residential area. Carbon filters for the ventilation, irrigation built into the floor, vats of water with pumps. The building was also blacked out and there was apparatus and machinery so that all the drying, shredding and packing could be performed on-site. The temperature and lighting was fully-automated too so, unlike at your mum's, there was not too many comings and goings.
    I am sure it had all of that. A fella with a grow room in his loft has all that. Still, their lighting and plant spacing is crap. Its going to produce an inferior and uneven yield. Typical commercial grower- no care for quality.

I am sure it had all of that. A fella with a grow room in his loft has all that. Still, their lighting and plant spacing is crap. Its going to produce an inferior and uneven yield. Typical commercial grower- no care for quality.
    Ah, yes. I see what you mean. Blame Ronald McDonald.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

SWv2 "Perhaps the assailants identified you as the type to take good care of their money."

Getting a man of his type to hand the money back might be a problem which the crooks never anticipated
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

THat is a pretty poxy set up, to be honest. The plants are too close together and the lighting isnt rigged properly. Uneven distribution.

****ing amateurs!
    I liked the guys that were caught in Manchester. Had filled their attic space with weed and all the lighting and then it snowed, the Police spotted that there was absolutely no snow on their roof and every other house was covered and so raided it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I liked the guys that were caught in Manchester. Had filled their attic space with weed and all the lighting and then it snowed, the Police spotted that there was absolutely no snow on their roof and every other house was covered and so raided it.
    Like this one in Holland a few years back? #DrugsAre4Mugs

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Poor insulation, officer

You see, if they grew in a tent that wouldnt happen..... or at least shouldn't happen