Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tasty run of away form we are on this 2018

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It's getting to the point where the very sight of him is beginning to sicken me.
    In the hugely unlikely scenario that we win the Europa, what next ? It's not as if we're in a position under the old w*nker, to mount any sort of a meaningful challenge for the CL, is it ?
    At this rate, Burnley must be in with a reasonable chance of finishing above us, further denying us even a Europa league place.
    We're a half decent middle table side and the sooner the old bast*rd is made to fall on his sword, the better. This has to be the board's number 1 priority.
    Indeed. What is the point of getting back into the CL if he is still manager? He's not the man to lead us back into that comp. We're actually in scrap with Burnley for 6th! I'm rather hoping Burnley do it. Wenger Out!

Is this forum os still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah, there you are, t. Many thanks for the tip. My slightly gay each-way bet on Anibale Fly put me healthily ahead of the bookie on Saturday. Most pleasing.

Same time next year?
    Thanks Bernie....I picked a couple of winners before the race so Betfair gave me a free bet token which I placed on Tiger Roll so all worked out well. To be honest I was pretty proud of Road To Riches. No one gave him a chance but he rolled back the years for a gallant 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellisa_Dou View Post
    Is this forum os still alive?
    Yeah. Is your mom?
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.