Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tasty run of away form we are on this 2018

Tasty run of away form we are on this 2018

11 characters lacking
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    11 characters lacking
    Bag o'shíte, bri. Wenger Out! etc etc
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Bag o'shíte, bri. Wenger Out! etc etc
    It's getting to the point where the very sight of him is beginning to sicken me.
    In the hugely unlikely scenario that we win the Europa, what next ? It's not as if we're in a position under the old w*nker, to mount any sort of a meaningful challenge for the CL, is it ?
    At this rate, Burnley must be in with a reasonable chance of finishing above us, further denying us even a Europa league place.
    We're a half decent middle table side and the sooner the old bast*rd is made to fall on his sword, the better. This has to be the board's number 1 priority.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It's getting to the point where the very sight of him is beginning to sicken me.
    In the hugely unlikely scenario that we win the Europa, what next ? It's not as if we're in a position under the old w*nker, to mount any sort of a meaningful challenge for the CL, is it ?
    At this rate, Burnley must be in with a reasonable chance of finishing above us, further denying us even a Europa league place.
    We're a half decent middle table side and the sooner the old bast*rd is made to fall on his sword, the better. This has to be the board's number 1 priority.
    Istr we used to be capable of going ahead and, if not always protecting the lead, at least not losing
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Burnley are finishing the season like we use to to get 4th place. Think they’ll get 6th as we rest keep resting players for Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Burnley are finishing the season like we use to to get 4th place. Think they’ll get 6th as we rest keep resting players for Europe.
    He can rest who he likes T. It's that back four that are his real embarrassment. It's pure, wanstead flats on a sunday morning stuff. He'll never be able to improve that as long as he has a hole up his a*rse.

Just saw...we’re the only side in the top 4 divisions without any away points this year

Ah, there you are, t. Many thanks for the tip. My slightly gay each-way bet on Anibale Fly put me healthily ahead of the bookie on Saturday. Most pleasing.

Same time next year?

Just saw...we’re the only side in the top 4 divisions without any away points this year
    S H A M B L E S

Wenger out. Obv.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    S H A M B L E S

Wenger out. Obv.
    You'd like to think, in this era of complex contracts and caveats, that someone, at least, inserted a clause that there would be NO second season following a pisspoor first ? You'd like to at least give the board credit for securing that agreement when putting pen to paper, given their obvious position of strength in those negotiations.