Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now we are at war with Russia I presume we will waste no time expelling all russian

Now we are at war with Russia I presume we will waste no time expelling all russian

nationals from our shores, or at least interning them, and seizing their usually ill-gotten assets. Starting with Abramovich of course.

Oh, and if anyone sees Redgunamo tell him I would like a word in my office.

That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    nationals from our shores, or at least interning them, and seizing their usually ill-gotten assets. Starting with Abramovich of course.

Oh, and if anyone sees Redgunamo tell him I would like a word in my office.

That's all.
    We are not at war with Russia. Nobody wants that, especially Russia.

Back in February, Putin got one of his pet oligarchs to send in about 300 men against us, to see if we fancied it. And we sent them right back with 100% casualties: 100 dead, all the rest injured, which must have set a new world record https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1FZ2DZ

So we also warned them kindly a few days ago to get out of town because "nice and new and smart" missiles were coming after them. And they did, they didn't need to be told again. There's nothing to be learned from the second bite from a crocodile, as they say in Africa.

As I said before, we also now have a limited number of commandos on the ground, hiding in the bushes probably and embedded with the enemy too, while directing our air-strikes and causing local mischief of their own (that's the way we try to guarantee precision and avoid civilian casualties).

At this stage, we're not even after regime change. We're just trying to persuade everyone to behave themselves without getting too involved, as there's no real stomach for that. But while everyone is naturally focused on the shooting war, in the background we are quietly seizing Russian-owned Western assets left, right and centre. Young Roman is almost certainly on the list, unless you imagine they really believed Olivier Giroud was the answer to their troubles
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."