Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Guitar Amp 'wimb. what is your weapon of choice and why?

Guitar Amp 'wimb. what is your weapon of choice and why?

Currently running an old Peavey Studio Pro 112. I can't turn the frickin' thing past 1 without triggering all the car alarms in the street.

Thinking about of those little 5 watt Blackstars .. what say ye?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Currently running an old Peavey Studio Pro 112. I can't turn the frickin' thing past 1 without triggering all the car alarms in the street.

Thinking about of those little 5 watt Blackstars .. what say ye?
    I've got a Marshall valve jobby. I like watching the valves glow, but it's not extremely loud.

Well which one fer fuxake? I want the exact model number as well as a break down of

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got a Marshall valve jobby. I like watching the valves glow, but it's not extremely loud.
    the valve configuration of the pre-amp and the power amp valves - model numbers, age, country of origin.

And then a full evaluation of cleans through crunch all the way to saturated overdrive.

My mate just bought a boss katana and it’s really good. He got the 100w won but you won’t need that much power. However you can turn it to 1 watt so it can be played a s reasonable volumes

I imagine you would be a valves man Fash?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    My mate just bought a boss katana and it’s really good. He got the 100w won but you won’t need that much power. However you can turn it to 1 watt so it can be played a s reasonable volumes
    . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . .
    I would like to be but I don't have anywhere to play them at proper volumes.

all I want is a Vox AC30.