Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well we had a nice run in the Europa....

Well we had a nice run in the Europa....

Got to see some youngsters like Reece.

Went to some nice places around Europe we wouldn’t normally venture too...by all accounts Moscow was tippity top last couple of days. Told you all Putin is a gooner.

All that’s left to do is wrap up Arsene’s contract.

As the French would say...Sayonara.

Quite looking forward to Ancelloti next season...if Ivan had any sense he’d give Simeone the royal treatment when he comes over imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Went to some nice places around Europe we wouldn’t normally venture too...by all accounts Moscow was tippity top last couple of days. Told you all Putin is a gooner.

Quite looking forward to Ancelloti next season...if Ivan had any sense he’d give Simeone the royal treatment when he comes over imo
    We'll win, t - Lyon here we come

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We'll win, t - Lyon here we come
    I genuinely believe we will

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I genuinely believe we will
    We have a shout - I wasn't being sarcastic. They are a cracking team but we aren't actually that bad either despite what certain people would have you believe

We have a shout - I wasn't being sarcastic. They are a cracking team but we aren't actually that bad either despite what certain people would have you believe
    Bookies have The Arsenal as second favs to win it outright. Behind AM

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/europa-league
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It's the sort of tie that you rather hope our players can actually get up for both legs! Fancy we'll scrape the 1st leg 2-1 and then a nervy 2-2 draw in Madrid (well, nervy until we score the 2nd away goal)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

It's a shame, would have made a great final imo. Oh well whoever wins this wins the cup*

*Because football really is that predictable.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

It's the sort of tie that you rather hope our players can actually get up for both legs! Fancy we'll scrape the 1st leg 2-1 and then a nervy 2-2 draw in Madrid (well, nervy until we score the 2nd away goal)
    Monreal from a corner - FACT

I'd settle for a 0-0 first leg and to go away from home with a positive approach.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I think it's unlikely that we will score 3 goals (or more) over two legs. If we are going to win, I suspect it will be with no more than a couple of goals. Our defence will have to improve significantly.