Young Jack seems to be taking a novel approach to getting a

new contract.

He was terrible, again.

Ramsey far more deserving.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    new contract.

He was terrible, again.

Perhaps it was just me but Jack looked unbelievably slow last night. In every way. It was like he took a few Quaaludes and then walked out onto the football pitch.

Ramsay was awful first half BTW, I stopped watching after Welbeck scored so no idea how he played the rest of the game.

new contract.

He was terrible, again.

I personally think we can find better ways of spending £100k a week (Max Meyer) than JW10. I wish him all the best but not sure he fits with Arsenal's future plans.

Ramsey on the other hand should be paid what he wants. He's clearly a superb footballer & I see him as a potential future captain of the club. He is also very handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I personally think we can find better ways of spending £100k a week (Max Meyer) than JW10. I wish him all the best but not sure he fits with Arsenal's future plans.

Ramsey on the other hand should be paid what he wants. He's clearly a superb footballer & I see him as a potential future captain of the club. He is also very handsome.
    So that's the Ramsey debate put to bed once and for all then.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    So that's the Ramsey debate put to bed once and for all then.
    Like it or not, he is. I'd suggest that he even outshines Bale when on international duty. Wd AR8.

He's also a model professional. How often do you hear about him mis-behaving in the press?

new contract.

He was terrible, again.

he repeatedly gives the ball away in dangerous areas and he's been doing it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Perhaps it was just me but Jack looked unbelievably slow last night. In every way. It was like he took a few Quaaludes and then walked out onto the football pitch.

Ramsay was awful first half BTW, I stopped watching after Welbeck scored so no idea how he played the rest of the game.
    Ramsey was no worse than anyone else that 1st half. Don't let your hatred cloud your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

You have never actually seen MM play football have you?

Now be honest Dick, no person will think less of you.

new contract.

He was terrible, again.

It struck me last night that Wilshere reminds me of one of those scrappy small dogs that doesn't realise it's a small dog. He plays in a way that would suit a much bigger, stronger man and seems constantly surprised by the fact that this doesn't really work out well for him and involves him spending a lot of time dumped on his arse.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You have never actually seen MM play football have you?

Now be honest Dick, no person will think less of you.
    I thought he was a Bond villain