Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Young Jack seems to be taking a novel approach to getting a

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I suspect you are suffering from a little confirmation bias where Ramsey is concerned. It's pretty natural when you form an opinion of someone to notice the things that reinforce that view. He's having a good season in my opinion. I wouldn't say there is no room for improvement, but surely he is well ahead of Jack Wilshire in the pecking order now.
    You watched the 4-0 at Liverpool? The cup final against City? Or should we ignore these games and focus on the home game against CSKA Moscow?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You watched the 4-0 at Liverpool? The cup final against City? Or should we ignore these games and focus on the home game against CSKA Moscow?
    He's playing a far more advanced (and better suited to his skillset) role than those games. A DM he is not, a very decent AM, he is

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    He's having a good season

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    He's having a good season
    The Ramsey argument bores me, as far as I'm concerned it was won years ago and performances - and as importantly in Ramsey's case - attitudes like we saw in the Liverpool game only confirm it.

I can't remember the last time he performed well against a top club in an important game. Until I see that happen I'm afraid I won't be able to consider it a 'good' season for the Welsher.