Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Kane is smarting at all the critisism aimed his way for 'that' spurious goal claim.

Kane is smarting at all the critisism aimed his way for 'that' spurious goal claim.

I wonder why ? Could it be that to claim such a goal, when the contact, if any, was so marginal, the negligible influence on it's trajectory towards goal marks him out to the casual onlooker as a total cry baby tosspot of the highest order.

Erikson could have only felt utter bemusement.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I wonder why ? Could it be that to claim such a goal, when the contact, if any, was so marginal, the negligible influence on it's trajectory towards goal marks him out to the casual onlooker as a total cry baby tosspot of the highest order.

The golden boot is probably the only thing he's got a chance of winning while he's playing for that lot. Every goal counts now he's chasing down Salah.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

I can't think of him without imagining him to be as portrayed by Bob Mortimer in Athletico Mince. Oddly enough, that character would be exactly the sort to do this and moan about criticism for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The golden boot is probably the only thing he's got a chance of winning while he's playing for that lot. Every goal counts now he's chasing down Salah.
    Chasing individual rewards from a team game :ronaldo:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He’s been awarded Welbecks goal last night