Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well I was quite looking forward to Armageddon. Aside from the spectacular visuals,

Well I was quite looking forward to Armageddon. Aside from the spectacular visuals,

come the post nuclear winter it would be fun watching the cry baby, millennial snowflakes blubbing like babies because they can't get a signal.

Now it seems The Donster is no different to any other gobby pub bore issuing vacuous threats while feigning to remove his coat and suggesting we "take it ah'tside!"

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    come the post nuclear winter it would be fun watching the cry baby, millennial snowflakes blubbing like babies because they can't get a signal.

Now it seems The Donster is no different to any other gobby pub bore issuing vacuous threats while feigning to remove his coat and suggesting we "take it ah'tside!"
    You know, with your skills you should do well in a post-apocalyptic scenario. Whatever happens, man's got to take a shíte.

Not sure how much you'd actually get to see though, h

Thank you c. That is very comforting. I fear I cannot reciprocate the encourageme as

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You know, with your skills you should do well in a post-apocalyptic scenario. Whatever happens, man's got to take a shíte.
    I'm not sure we'll be needing lower middle-class Arthur Daley types selling cars - there'll be no petrol ya see?

I'm not sure we'll be needing lower middle-class Arthur Daley types selling cars - there'll be no petrol ya see?
    Don't worry about me, h. I'll still have my secondary career pimping your mum going on.

In addition to selling your own saggy arse you'be rich man!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Don't worry about me, h. I'll still have my secondary career pimping your mum going on.
    . . . . . .

No. The future of the world is at stake, H. So the Donald has brought his A game, as they say.

Everyone knows you don't give away your plans before time, so this was always an enormous bluff. We now know precisely where the rats will scurry to and where they will scurry from. Before, they would've been pretty well dispersed and dug in. But now, watching carefully, we know exactly where their hidden defences are and how they're set up; how they intend to respond and what the chain of command is; we know who talks to whom in a crisis.

I shouldn't wonder if the main business isn't already over. We may now not even have to engage at all as they know they've been bluffed into showing their hand, their plans. They'll be on the run so we'll just slap some more sanctions on them or something like that; stop their pocket money.

Tactics, see. Deception. The art of fighting without fighting, as the man said.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No. The future of the world is at stake, H. So the Donald has brought his A game, as they say.

Everyone knows you don't give away your plans before time, so this was always an enormous bluff. We now know precisely where the rats will scurry to and where they will scurry from. Before, they would've been pretty well dispersed and dug in. But now, watching carefully, we know exactly where their hidden defences are and how they're set up; how they intend to respond and what the chain of command is; we know who talks to whom in a crisis.

I shouldn't wonder if the main business isn't already over. We may now not even have to engage at all as they know they've been bluffed into showing their hand, their plans. They'll be on the run so we'll just slap some more sanctions on them or something like that; stop their pocket money.

Tactics, see. Deception. The art of fighting without fighting, as the man said.
    Blimey 'Red. Knowing you is like being mates with George Smiley. Makes me feel really quite safe.

Blimey 'Red. Knowing you is like being mates with George Smiley. Makes me feel really quite safe.
    Too kind. It's probably all bollócks.

My feeling though, is that the lads that offed Rafa Toumani a couple of years ago are very busy just now.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."