Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Neil and Squeaking Little Shít Owen Jones should settle this like men.

No-one is born as a person of religious faith, you thick ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That isnt really true though, is it. Someone is born muslim because their parents are muslim. Similarly one is born jewish because their parents are. What one does with that birthright is up to the individual.

It becomes even more muddled with the jews because they are both a race and a religion.

I am sorry, I just dont see the grand distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Bits of it are, certainly. Mostly the bits in which there hasn't been large-scale muslim immigration. Funny that.

I wonder if you'd feel the same if you lived in - for instance - Rotherham, Rochdale, Bradford, Tower Hamlets, Leicester or Luton?
    How long ago was it that the police couldn't even enter the East End? The country keeps getting better, I think, because as I have said many times, homo sapiens are actually pretty clever so over the course of time we eventually get it right.

But I'm quite happy with people raising these issues, don't get me wrong. It makes for interesting conversation, it's just important to maintain some perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Not once has my daughter been groomed by a Muslim rape gang - what’s the problem?
    It is a peculiar trait of the middle class liberal that they will do everything in their power to live, work and have their children schooled away from the problematic aspects of society and then use the fact that they don't experience these problems as evidence that they don't really exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Of course I do. Just not based on their beliefs because that is unworkable and also against our important principles of religious freedom.
    So, your vetting plan is what exactly? I think this is the third time I have directly or indirectly asked and have yet to see a response.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    How long ago was it that the police couldn't even enter the East End? The country keeps getting better, I think, because as I have said many times, homo sapiens are actually pretty clever so over the course of time we eventually get it right.

But I'm quite happy with people raising these issues, don't get me wrong. It makes for interesting conversation, it's just important to maintain some perspective.
    This has never been the case, I'm afraid. Until now, if you mean places like Tower Hamlets, of course.

Who was it that made the east end a no go zone?

And who is it that makes parts of Blackburn and Luton no go zones?

What did we do to inproce the east end? What could we do do to improve Blackburn and Luton?

Oh, there's no disputing that it's all our doing - or at least that of our leaders. We as a society have been in the process of committing cultural suicide for most of my lifetime.
    It was the War wot done it, imo. After all, who could continue to support and promote a culture that had led to that. Nothing mattered anymore.

So any and all the silly ideas that would ordinarily have been roundly rejected as the foolishnesses of youth and lunacy suddenly began to gain real traction and acceptance. The adults lost their *******s completely and simply couldn't preach good old-fashioned common sense anymore.

War is a good business but it's dirty and certainly not for everyone. You have to do it right.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The one in place is probably not too far from being acceptable.

The problem is when you let so many in at once and vetting becomes impossible. Obviously this hasn’t been an issue specifically in the UK.

So, your vetting plan is what exactly? I think this is the third time I have directly or indirectly asked and have yet to see a response.

Because - regardless of upbringing - one still has agency over one's beliefs. One has no agency over one's ethnicity.

This really isn't that hard to get, p.
    Oh, one certainly does, I reckon. After all, nobody would describe me as "black" if it were not for the colour of my skin.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Because - regardless of upbringing - one still has agency over one's beliefs. One has no agency over one's ethnicity.

This really isn't that hard to get, p.
    You make it sound like changing your choice of tea bags.

A Muslim lad might reject all the traditions of his religion and come for a beer but he is still a Muslim. is he supposed to formally reject his cultural upbringing and his family, renounce his religion and declare himself devoid of god? Or is it ok to just be 'not very muslim' in his behaviour?

When I refused monty a job you discussed him being secular and effectively 'less jewish' than your full on ones. So you can be more or less jewish? Can you not see how that isn't a flat line, in or out?