Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Neil and Squeaking Little Shít Owen Jones should settle this like men.

Andrew Neil and Squeaking Little Shít Owen Jones should settle this like men.

Neil will kick his **** in.

I'd pay anything, anything at all, to watch Jones getting battered. Imagine that smug face with rivers of tears, blood and snot pouring down it

Back in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I'd pay anything, anything at all, to watch Jones getting battered. Imagine that smug face with rivers of tears, blood and snot pouring down it

Back in 5.
    It's quite extraordinary. Not least because there are actual tweets from Jones and his coterie praising Neil when he's gone after Tory politicians. This is quite simply an attack on him because he is believed to hold conservative, pro-Brexit views while appearing on the BBC. It is simply an attempt to oust a widely-admired journalist because he's a/ the best interviewer the BBC has and b/ may hold the 'wrong' views (something that was never a problem for Owen it seems when - for instance - Paul Mason was on Newsnight).

Back in 5.
    There's a pretty good youtube video of Owen looking a right t1t on his show as he failed to understand the difference between income and wealth.

Go to youtube and look up 'owen jones car crash TV on BBC'

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    There's a pretty good youtube video of Owen looking a right t1t on his show as he failed to understand the difference between income and wealth.

Neil retweeted it yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's quite extraordinary. Not least because there are actual tweets from Jones and his coterie praising Neil when he's gone after Tory politicians. This is quite simply an attack on him because he is believed to hold conservative, pro-Brexit views while appearing on the BBC. It is simply an attempt to oust a widely-admired journalist because he's a/ the best interviewer the BBC has and b/ may hold the 'wrong' views (something that was never a problem for Owen it seems when - for instance - Paul Mason was on Newsnight).
    It's clearly come down from McDonnell. Jones hasn't the stones to have instigated such an attack off his own back. My concern is that the leftists running the BBC might be involved in this plot to remove him.

But anyway, back to happier matters. Imagine punching the little ****'s face until it resembled a mallet-tenderised steak, until your arm ached so much you feared you'd dislocated your shoulder, until he drowned in his own blood and mucus

Back in 7or 8.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

I'd imagine googling that phrase would return a wealth of results.

I can't look at him. The sight of his face makes me so angry I can't settle for hours.

It's clearly come down from McDonnell. Jones hasn't the stones to have instigated such an attack off his own back. My concern is that the leftists running the BBC might be involved in this plot to remove him.

But anyway, back to happier matters. Imagine punching the little ****'s face until it resembled a mallet-tenderised steak, until your arm ached so much you feared you'd dislocated your shoulder, until he drowned in his own blood and mucus

Back in 7or 8.
    Seems an odd way of going about things. If you explicitly try and get a particular beeb journo sacked for political reasons, it will dig in its heels and do anything to stop that happening because of the precedent it sets.

I agree it's clearly concerted, though. All the usual apparatchiks are out in force retweeting the article with suspiciously similar wording. Clearly McDonnell et al are sick of having the embarrassing shortcomings of their personnel and policies exposed with forensic precision. They prefer nice soft lobs from poorly-briefed walkovers like thon wonky-faced cvnt Marr.

Seems an odd way of going about things. If you explicitly try and get a particular beeb journo sacked for political reasons, it will dig in its heels and do anything to stop that happening because of the precedent it sets.

I agree it's clearly concerted, though. All the usual apparatchiks are out in force retweeting the article with suspiciously similar wording. Clearly McDonnell et al are sick of having the embarrassing shortcomings of their personnel and policies exposed with forensic precision. They prefer nice soft lobs from poorly-briefed walkovers like thon wonky-faced cvnt Marr.
    Andrew Marr's nice soft lob, you say?

Back in 20

What is all this about?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    What is all this about?
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...itics#comments