Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Peter, may I ask you a question.

Peter, may I ask you a question.

Given that your party is not apparently entirely controlled by Commissar McDonnell and The Absolute Glove Puppet, with propaganda supplied by the embarrassment Jones and muscle by Momentum/SWP thugs, are you prepared now to give up on it and support a new, more centrist, less overtly racist 'social democrat' party of the left, or are you tribally joined to the rotting carcass of the Labour party?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Given that your party is not apparently entirely controlled by Commissar McDonnell and The Absolute Glove Puppet, with propaganda supplied by the embarrassment Jones and muscle by Momentum/SWP thugs, are you prepared now to give up on it and support a new, more centrist, less overtly racist 'social democrat' party of the left, or are you tribally joined to the rotting carcass of the Labour party?
    Put it this way. If this rotting carcass gains power in Britain will you give up and move abroad? Or will you stay here and try and rescue your country from their idiotic grasp?

Its my ****ing party, not theirs!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Put it this way. If this rotting carcass gains power in Britain will you give up and move abroad? Or will you stay here and try and rescue your country from their idiotic grasp?

Its my ****ing party, not theirs!
    Whether I'd move abroad or not, I'd certainly give up. If the population of this country was stupid enough to elect them, there would be nothing worth fighting for.

Are you really trying to bring them down from within? Aren't you worried about the consequences of dissent?

Whether I'd move abroad or not, I'd certainly give up. If the population of this country was stupid enough to elect them, there would be nothing worth fighting for.

Are you really trying to bring them down from within? Aren't you worried about the consequences of dissent?
    Not exactly. I am currently lulling them into a true sense of security by doing nothing at all. They cant expel me asI am not currently a party member. They cant have me killed because they dont know who I am.

But they know I am there. Me and people like me. Trust me, they are worried.

Not exactly. I am currently lulling them into a true sense of security by doing nothing at all. They cant expel me asI am not currently a party member. They cant have me killed because they dont know who I am.

They are worried? About you and people like you? Excellent fellow as you are, p, you're not the stuff to cause fear and trembling amongst the Stormtroopers of the SWP, are you? What are you going to do, look at them menacingly over your (fair trade) quinoa salad? They've got Ken Loach on their side, ffs!

They are worried? About you and people like you? Excellent fellow as you are, p, you're not the stuff to cause fear and trembling amongst the Stormtroopers of the SWP, are you? What are you going to do, look at them menacingly over your (fair trade) quinoa salad? They've got Ken Loach on their side, ffs!
    I represent the silent majority of common sense in the party. The pragmatic, the sensible, the electable voice. We always regain control. They know it.

They don't look terribly worried. They look a bit triumphant to me.