Thread: Michael Oliver.....

Double penalty save from Kuyt at Anfield
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Double penalty save from Kuyt at Anfield
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq3TqqkJIHU

Cracking saves as well - though he did give the penalty away

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Udinese in the Champions League qualifier - quite a good save as well I recall from Di Natale. Also a fantastic save from Kuyt at Anfield
    Absolute pervért.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Absolute pervért.
    Not like my capacity for Arsenal keepers saving penalties has been tested recently

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not like my capacity for Arsenal keepers saving penalties has been tested recently
    I expect your German media is getting excited about the prospect of it being Munchen's year?

I expect your German media is getting excited about the prospect of it being Munchen's year?
    What does LB think of AR, SW?

Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    What does LB think of AR, SW?

Serious question.
    No idea tbh.

He is very honest I think as a pundit, not afraid to really criticise a player or a team or a system but that is the way on RTE, they have a freedom which I don’t think is shared in the UK. When he was on a panel and we were playing he certainly wore his heart on his sleeve but wouldn’t be blinkered either.

He was quite disappoint last night about Juventus, would only express disappointment for GB while others where less forgiving.

Thing is, and with respect to your question on AR, I am quite sure he fully recognises that as professional footballers at a club like ours they are all massively talented. I suspect the current brouhaha building up around Ramsey and our desperate need to ensure he signs up is quite concerning for you.

No idea tbh.

He is very honest I think as a pundit, not afraid to really criticise a player or a team or a system but that is the way on RTE, they have a freedom which I don’t think is shared in the UK. When he was on a panel and we were playing he certainly wore his heart on his sleeve but wouldn’t be blinkered either.

He was quite disappoint last night about Juventus, would only express disappointment for GB while others where less forgiving.

Thing is, and with respect to your question on AR, I am quite sure he fully recognises that as professional footballers at a club like ours they are all massively talented. I suspect the current brouhaha building up around Ramsey and our desperate need to ensure he signs up is quite concerning for you.
    Yes, absolutely. I lay awake at night terrified that he'll sign an extension.

Quite lowkey at the moment - failure to reach the final will be seen as a disaster though. The Jupp double treble is well and truly on