Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Oliver.....

Michael Oliver.....

What a drama queen

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    What a drama queen
    Probably wise not to reserve a table at his trattoria of choice for a while..

What a drama queen
    It was a pen

What a drama queen
    Buffon, admirable chap as he generally appears, seems to be suggesting that the penalty shouldn't have been awarded because Juve had played really well.

Silly old Gigi.

It was more his complete failure to handle the situation afterwards and instantly carding Buffon even though there was no way he could’ve known who pushed him.

The look on his face throughout screamed drama queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Buffon, admirable chap as he generally appears, seems to be suggesting that the penalty shouldn't have been awarded because Juve had played really well.

Silly old Gigi.
    And because Juve had not been awarded a pen for a similar situation in the first leg which had been refereed by a different referee. Yet apparently Michael Oliver was meant to know this and have allowed it to impact his decision.

Let's hope Luigi will realize what a knob he's been once his Italian blood has slowed to a mild simmer.

It was more his complete failure to handle the situation afterwards and instantly carding Buffon even though there was no way he could’ve known who pushed him.

The look on his face throughout screamed drama queen.
    Eh? It was clear to him and everyone else that it was Buffon who had bumped into him several times and screamed in his face like a maniac. Not sure what else Oliver could have done, I thought he was remarkably composed.

And I thought he had a very good game. Well done, Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Silly old Gigi.
    I was really rather hoping for extra time and so I was most disappointed when he gave it.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It was a pen
    A factual fact that a lot of people appear to be overlooking.

I was so very much hoping that Szczęsny would save the penalty
    10 characters? Pile of cund.