Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see the battle of the flowers over this pikey toe-rag is continuing.

I see the battle of the flowers over this pikey toe-rag is continuing.

This is tremendous news for the florists of south east London.

However, the pikeys appear not to have grasped that there can only be one winner, since they will run out of money to spend on them before the locals get tired of binning the ghastly things. So as a way of bankrupting the pikeys, this seems a tremendous idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is tremendous news for the florists of south east London.

However, the pikeys appear not to have grasped that there can only be one winner, since they will run out of money to spend on them before the locals get tired of binning the ghastly things. So as a way of bankrupting the pikeys, this seems a tremendous idea.
    Have you any idea just how cash rich the scum sucking, low-life pikey pustule ****-warbling piss-reeking pikey buckets of dog excrement are b?

And if they ever do run out they'll just go and steal the flowers - probably from decent folk's graveside.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Have you any idea just how cash rich the scum sucking, low-life pikey pustule ****-warbling piss-reeking pikey buckets of dog excrement are b?

And if they ever do run out they'll just go and steal the flowers - probably from decent folk's graveside.
    Well never ever paying any taxes probably helps. And, of course, if they run short of cash, they can always just commit even more robberies in their local area to make up the shortfall.

I hope Sir C's security is up to scratch

Well never ever paying any taxes probably helps. And, of course, if they run short of cash, they can always just commit even more robberies in their local area to make up the shortfall.

I hope Sir C's security is up to scratch
    A gentleman from the Emerald Isle knocked on my door the other day to ask if I wanted my guttering replaced, stating that it looked tired. It was literally replaced 4 months ago by a reputable firm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    A gentleman from the Emerald Isle knocked on my door the other day to ask if I wanted my guttering replaced, stating that it looked tired. It was literally replaced 4 months ago by a reputable firm.
    As opposed to metaphorically replaced?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    As opposed to metaphorically replaced?
    Right, I've just about had enough with you. Any more of that and I will be forced to escalate matters.

Rich .. mate.. we're still mates though ain't we mate?

Right, I've just about had enough with you. Any more of that and I will be forced to escalate matters.
    . . . . . .

Strike him, Richard! Strike him!

He may well never have been near Ireland. Some of them just talk like that.

He may well never have been near Ireland. Some of them just talk like that.
    I had an Oirish chap pull up outside my house and offer to buy my 13 year old BMW, suspiciously since I turned the offer down, the battery has gone, again!