Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ken Loach.

Ken Loach.

Stupid old fúcker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Stupid old fúcker.
    Always hated him. Always knew he was a vile communist. The Wind That Shakes The Barley made me want to find him and beat him to death with a volume of Irish history, the cvnt.

My favourite bit of his quotes was where he claimed that voter anti-semitism under Corbyn had fallen from 22% to just 14%.

a/ How in God's name do you come up with those figures?
    b/ How is 14% of your voters being keen anti-semites in any way a positive?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Always hated him. Always knew he was a vile communist. The Wind That Shakes The Barley made me want to find him and beat him to death with a volume of Irish history, the cvnt.

My favourite bit of his quotes was where he claimed that voter anti-semitism under Corbyn had fallen from 22% to just 14%.

a/ How in God's name do you come up with those figures?
    b/ How is 14% of your voters being keen anti-semites in any way a positive?
    I was amazed by the precision, yes. Perhaps he keeps a record. A spreadsheet, or one of those little red notebooks with the laurel wreath on the front. They were great.

Mark Kermode loves him, of course. Commie *******s, all of them.

I was amazed by the precision, yes. Perhaps he keeps a record. A spreadsheet, or one of those little red notebooks with the laurel wreath on the front. They were great.

The other thing is to ask who these anti-semites are voting for now that Corbyn's Labour Party is no longer anti-semitic enough for them? Short of Hamas putting up candidates in a general election, I'm struggling to see where this key hardcore jew-baiting demographic has to go. Maybe the LibDems could scoop them up by adding a promise to introduce pogroms? After all, the poor cvnts need all the votes they can get.

I told about Mark Kermode - but would you listen

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I told about Mark Kermode - but would you listen
    I bailed out of Kermode some months ago, deleting his and Mayo's podcast from my phone because I was sick of listening to the leftiness. Sir C wouldn't listen.