Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Peter Drury's commentary last night :hehe:

Peter Drury's commentary last night :hehe:

I'm suggesting that he must have made some notes beforehand, just in case, because if all that really was off the cuff, the chap has a quite extraordinary capacity for creative thinking under pressure. Even if what he created was some clichéd, turgid nonsense, it weas remarkable to find it within and spew it our comprehensibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm suggesting that he must have made some notes beforehand, just in case, because if all that really was off the cuff, the chap has a quite extraordinary capacity for creative thinking under pressure. Even if what he created was some clichéd, turgid nonsense, it weas remarkable to find it within and spew it our comprehensibly.
    Made me chuckle, completely OTT but as you say, was rather impressive, if off the cuff.

There was one particularly cringeworthy moment when he said something along the lines of 'they said it could happen, it is happening, right here, right now'...

Or some such. It was so cringe my short term memory has subsequently blocked it out.

Hate him. I'd rather listen to a foreign chap scream gooooaaaaallll

for 5 minutes than listen to him roll off all that cringey ****.