Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having seen Zuckerberg's appearance before Congress, I can safely say he's even more

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I went in a BMW i8 the other day. It sounds like a V8 (because they play V8 sounds through the speakers).

Is this not enough to placate you? The future is electric, Sir C. There is nothing you can do to stop it.
    Talk about adding insult to injury. They play V8 noise through the speakers. Jesus H Jumping Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Would you rather go for dinner with Mark Zuckerberg or Theo Walcott? These are the two most beige people I can think of.
    I think Theo would be charming company. Plus, if it was round his house, you could merve at his chick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think Theo would be charming company. Plus, if it was round his house, you could merve at his chick.
    He'd spend the majority of the evening discussing his favourite charities & all of the things he'd done to support them. The remainder of the time would be spent discussing his coffee machine - when he would remind you that he would only allow himself one once he had scored 10 goals.

It's hard to decide whether he's really incredibly clever, or simply a very lucky computer geek.

I watched that movie about him and it didn't help at all.

Like with most things.....right place right time.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Talk about adding insult to injury. They play V8 noise through the speakers. Jesus H Jumping Christ.
    You might as well spend the time going 'Vroom vrooom'.