Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I tell you what gets on my tits, those ****s who buy up flight tickets and then claim

I tell you what gets on my tits, those ****s who buy up flight tickets and then claim

to sell them cheaper than the airline. I was looking at Stockholm to London tickets yesterday and SAS had just released a load of cheap ones. Half an hour later i refreshed the page and all the cheap ones had been bought up by ****s like Goticket. They were selling carry-on tickets at the price SAS were charging for tickets with checked-in baggage. Thieving ****s.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 04-10-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    to sell them cheaper than the airline. I was looking at Stockholm to London tickets yesterday and SAS had just released a load of cheap ones. Half an hour later i refreshed the page and all the cheap ones had been bought up by ****s like Goticket. They were selling carry-on tickets at the price SAS were charging for tickets with checked-in baggage. Thieving ****s.
    I am suspicious of these price increases. they check your cookies and then whack it up. try on a different browser.