Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This place deaded?

This place deaded?

Shame, really.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Shame, really.

I'm watching the news for the bombing Syria / fighting the Russian air force / nukular war bit

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm watching the news for the bombing Syria / fighting the Russian air force / nukular war bit
    Surely the aging Russian air force will be no match for the Typhoon and the RAF's finest?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Given how rarely things of this nature bother me, it's worrying me how nasty this could become.

Putin is worse than the old school communists in many ways, it seems. This really, really could get very ugly.

Is Ash not around to assure us that Russia is blameless?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Surely the aging Russian air force will be no match for the Typhoon and the RAF's finest?
    Probably not, no, but Vlad isn't going to take kindly to his prized Sukhois making big holes in the Syrian desert.

He'll nuke us for sure.

Given how rarely things of this nature bother me, it's worrying me how nasty this could become.

Putin is worse than the old school communists in many ways, it seems. This really, really could get very ugly.

Oh come on... Nobody will actually take any action, will they?

I do think we should impose a no fly zone over certain areas of Syria but in reality we'll just impose some sanctions/expel diplomats. That'll teach 'em.

Someone's going to chuck a nuke. I can feel it in my water. I'm going to build a shelter using my kitchen table and a couple of old doors.

He needs to be "removed".......Putin, not Ash

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He needs to be "removed".......Putin, not Ash
    He's a gangster, who is running a gangster state. A gangster state which has the second largest army in the world and a bunch of nukes.

It ain't good.

He's a gangster, who is running a gangster state. A gangster state which has the second largest army in the world and a bunch of nukes.

It ain't good.
    He may be a gangster but he's not a stupid one. He knows that any funny business will end his rule/life with absolute certainty.

It's all about playing up to his people, imho.