Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How full of drugs must Flo Jo have been back in 1988?

How full of drugs must Flo Jo have been back in 1988?

A full 30 years that 100m World record has stood, no one has got remotely close to breaking it!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    A full 30 years that 100m World record has stood, no one has got remotely close to breaking it!
    Very unfair, someone that full of drugs wouldn't be so healthy in her dotage.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Very unfair, someone that full of drugs wouldn't be so healthy in her dotage.
    That has to be bollix, otherwise Schwarzenegger would have carked years ago.
    I recall Flo Jo used to squat 400lbs as part of her routine and their can't be too many girlies able to do that and get under 10.5 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I recall Flo Jo used to squat 400lbs as part of her routine and their can't be too many girlies able to do that and get under 10.5 seconds
    What is that....180Kg?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It's not really that simple is it? We also don't know what particular range of cocktails she used? As PSRB said, her record is farcical.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    It's not really that simple is it? We also don't know what particular range of cocktails she used? As PSRB said, her record is farcical.
    It's a 2.5% reduction in time from the previous world record, quite remarkable.

Mind you, if you only look at times for athletes who have not been found guilty of doping, Usain Bolt's record time is a 2.2% reduction which you could argue is even more *remarkable*.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Weren't we all full of drugs back in 1988, warehouse parties etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I wasn't trying to run world record times in the Olympics. On certain occasions that would have been amusing to try

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Pokster's aged well