Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If Elneny got sent off

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Other than the theoretical, no.

But fear not. We shall storm to victory in the Fairs Cup and all shall be well.
    Well, it will be very amusing if that were to happen and spurs were to finish 4th........

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    mind you if thon saint had gone down, Kola would have seen too imo.

https://twitter.com/ArsenalTerje/sta...98941615689728
    Tadic should have gone in the 1st 5 minutes for that shocker on Reiss Nelson. Ref was very ****e

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Tadic should have gone in the 1st 5 minutes for that shocker on Reiss Nelson. Ref was very ****e
    I wonder if that's what reduced Reiss Nelson to spectating on the rest of the game.

Well, it will be very amusing if that were to happen and spurs were to finish 4th........
    Yes. That would instantly transform what has been a fairly bloody awful season into a hilarious one.

It won't happen, however. Spurs are probably going to finish third and in order to win the Europa we'd actualyl have to beat a decent side.

Two questions, if I may:

1. Is the Fairs Cup the UEFA Cup? I ask because it doesn't sound very European.

2. If the answer to 1 is 'yes' and Spurs were to finish 4th, would we not simply have 5 teams in the Champions League next season?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. That would instantly transform what has been a fairly bloody awful season into a hilarious one.

It won't happen, however. Spurs are probably going to finish third and in order to win the Europa we'd actualyl have to beat a decent side.

To be fair, this season has been hilarious at times. I've gone beyond being upset about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wonder if that's what reduced Reiss Nelson to spectating on the rest of the game.
    To quote Big Ron, "he's put a reducer in there". Definitely went to do him

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Two questions, if I may:

1. Is the Fairs Cup the UEFA Cup? I ask because it doesn't sound very European.

2. If the answer to 1 is 'yes' and Spurs were to finish 4th, would we not simply have 5 teams in the Champions League next season?
    1. Yes
    2. No, not any more. The team finishing 4th would be replaced by the EL winner

1. Yes
    2. No, not any more. The team finishing 4th would be replaced by the EL winner
    Only way fourth will miss out will be if Liverpool win the European Cup and finish outside the top four and we do likewise in the Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Only way fourth will miss out will be if Liverpool win the European Cup and finish outside the top four and we do likewise in the Europa
    Are you sure?