Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Elneny got sent off

If Elneny got sent off

why didn't the other fella get sent off a few minutes later when he did the same thing to someone.

I don't learn their names. Why do all these teams have players with the same haircut and beards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    why didn't the other fella get sent off a few minutes later when he did the same thing to someone.

I don't learn their names. Why do all these teams have players with the same haircut and beards.
    I did wonder the same thing, but we all know the answer. He'd sent off the Southampton fella, but not Wilshere, so was clearly looking to 'even things up' if any Arsenal player did anything remotely silly. Elneny duly obliged and off he went as a result. It was spineless refereeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I did wonder the same thing, but we all know the answer. He'd sent off the Southampton fella, but not Wilshere, so was clearly looking to 'even things up' if any Arsenal player did anything remotely silly. Elneny duly obliged and off he went as a result. It was spineless refereeing.
    and very stupid from Elneny

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    softest 3 match ban you'll ever see
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I did enjoy the way Kolasinac piled straight in to get the bloke off Jack. wd Bosnian maniac.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I did enjoy the way Kolasinac piled straight in to get the bloke off Jack. wd Bosnian maniac.
    we will call him the Bosniac.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    mind you if thon saint had gone down, Kola would have seen too imo.

https://twitter.com/ArsenalTerje/sta...98941615689728
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes. One does wonder how chaps who play the game professionally can't see these things when they're obvious to the know-nothingest cvnt like me watching it on the telly. Heat of the moment and all that, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. One does wonder how chaps who play the game professionally can't see these things when they're obvious to the know-nothingest cvnt like me watching it on the telly. Heat of the moment and all that, I suppose.
    Is there a chance that we might still get top 4? I've not looked at the table in a long time so have no idea.

If there is then this could have been a vital 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Is there a chance that we might still get top 4? I've not looked at the table in a long time so have no idea.

If there is then this could have been a vital 3 points.
    Other than the theoretical, no.

But fear not. We shall storm to victory in the Fairs Cup and all shall be well.