Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If everyone could stop talking about the fvcking golf, it would be much appreciated

If everyone could stop talking about the fvcking golf, it would be much appreciated

Golf. Various poorly-dressed, largely indistinguishable Americans competing to see who can hit a ball about in the least interesting fashion while crowds whoop for no discernible reason until it finally stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Golf. Various poorly-dressed, largely indistinguishable Americans competing to see who can hit a ball about in the least interesting fashion while crowds whoop for no discernible reason until it finally stops.
    GET IN THE HOLE!!!!

As your mum often says.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

May we moan about the weather? It's supposed to be springtime. It's just fúcking depresssing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    May we moan about the weather? It's supposed to be springtime. It's just fúcking depresssing.
    Absolutely. Saturday offered false hope, only for us to wake up the last two mornings in what appears to be a nationwide cloud. The M25 was a particular joy this morning, with visibility of about 30ft in places.

Absolutely. Saturday offered false hope, only for us to wake up the last two mornings in what appears to be a nationwide cloud. The M25 was a particular joy this morning, with visibility of about 30ft in places.
    My barbecue is still in winter storage. It's mid-April, for all love! I should be smoking butts by now.

Sunny and 22 degrees - Biergarten weather. What's to moan about?

My barbecue is still in winter storage. It's mid-April, for all love! I should be smoking butts by now.
    In a burst of optimism, I took the cover off the patio furniture on Saturday. This clearly just angered the weather gods.

In a burst of optimism, I took the cover off the patio furniture on Saturday. This clearly just angered the weather gods.
    I'm off to Cumbria in two weeks. I'm fully expecting long, balmy early-summer days, striding through meadows amongst gambolling lambs and busy, buzzing bees.

I had nothing to watch and saw 'Masters' on the listing of one of the Sky sports channels and got semi interested for a second.

and then I saw Golf.

I was hoping for out of shape ex professional footballers playing indoor football
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 04-09-2018 at 08:27 AM.

I'm off to Cumbria in two weeks. I'm fully expecting long, balmy early-summer days, striding through meadows amongst gambolling lambs and busy, buzzing bees.
    I recommend not looking at this week's forecast if you wish to retain your optimism on this score.