Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I pretty much heart Aubameyang. That first goal, it was that little quicksilver burst

I pretty much heart Aubameyang. That first goal, it was that little quicksilver burst

of speed which got him there. Gives people confidence, including the likes of Welbeck.

Carry on, PEA!

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    of speed which got him there. Gives people confidence, including the likes of Welbeck.

Carry on, PEA!
    He is one of those proper finishers who will get you 10 goals a season fashioned from nothing. We haven't had a finisher like him since Henry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He is one of those proper finishers who will get you 10 goals a season fashioned from nothing. We haven't had a finisher like him since Henry.
    Definitely going to have a punt on him for top scorer next season.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Definitely going to have a punt on him for top scorer next season.
    Next season p? What can we know of next season? We don't know who our manager will be, we don't know who our players will be, we don't know how shít we'll be.

Next season p? What can we know of next season? We don't know who our manager will be, Arsene Wenger we don't know who our players will be, as you were minus Jack, plus some African mf who was ok at the WC, cheap and available we don't know how shít we'll be the usual, out of the PL title race by Nov doing ok in the cups/Europa.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Is it being so cheerful that keeps you young, 71?

Is it being so cheerful that keeps you young, 71?
    I want to see The Arsenal win the league again before I die, C. Is that too much to ask

I want to see The Arsenal win the league again before I die, C. Is that too much to ask
    I never imagined I’d be lucky enough to see us win the league, 71. I’ve ended up seeing it happen 5 times.

I think we’ve been bloody lucky.

I never imagined I’d be lucky enough to see us win the league, 71. I’ve ended up seeing it happen 5 times.

I think we’ve been bloody lucky.
    5? Who did you support in 1971?

5? Who did you support in 1971?
    I was 6 years old. My first Arsenal memory is the 71 cup final