Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I pretty much heart Aubameyang. That first goal, it was that little quicksilver burst

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was 6 years old. My first Arsenal memory is the 71 cup final
    Mine is winning the Fairs Cup...and 48 years later we're gonna do it again
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Mine is winning the Fairs Cup...and 48 years later we're gonna do it again
    Mine was watching City best Lester in the FA Cup. My Grandad was the first to acquire a colour tele and the family all piled round for the occasion. Colour Tele eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Mine was watching City best Lester in the FA Cup. My Grandad was the first to acquire a colour tele and the family all piled round for the occasion. Colour Tele eh ?
    Colour tv in 1969? Posh bâstard
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

He is one of those proper finishers who will get you 10 goals a season fashioned from nothing. We haven't had a finisher like him since Henry.

I think with the likes of him, Mikhytarian, Lacazette, Ozil, Ramsey there is a reason for optimism for next season if we address other areas in the summer.

Fear is the end of season burgeoning optimism for the next campaign has been a factor of being an Arsenal supporter for years.

And then the new season starts.

Next season p? What can we know of next season? We don't know who our manager will be, we don't know who our players will be, we don't know how shít we'll be.
    Oh I can tell you precisely who our manager will be c. It will be one Monsieur Arsene Wenger and will continue to be so for at least another five seasons assuming the vacillating old tit doesn't fall off his perch first.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh I can tell you precisely who our manager will be c. It will be one Monsieur Arsene Wenger and will continue to be so for at least another five seasons assuming the vacillating old tit doesn't fall off his perch first.
    Huzzah! Three cheers for M. Wenger! Hip hip!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I think with the likes of him, Mikhytarian, Lacazette, Ozil, Ramsey there is a reason for optimism for next season if we address other areas in the summer.

Fear is the end of season burgeoning optimism for the next campaign has been a factor of being an Arsenal supporter for years.

And then the new season starts.
    I'm not particularly impressed by Lacazette and Mkhytarian. Ozi8l is a fine footballer but not the kind to carry a team. Ramsey's going to fúck off somewhere he's appreciated.

In short, they don't convince me.

I'm not particularly impressed by Lacazette and Mkhytarian. Ozi8l is a fine footballer but not the kind to carry a team. Ramsey's going to fúck off somewhere he's appreciated.

In short, they don't convince me.
    Marvellous footballers one and all.

You need to get on the positive bus my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Marvellous footballers one and all.

You need to get on the positive bus my friend.
    I'll tell you who is impressing me these days, sw. Granit Xhaka. Our geographically confused left-footer really is quite the player. Our very own Xavi Alonso, you might say. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

I'll tell you who is impressing me these days, sw. Granit Xhaka. Our geographically confused left-footer really is quite the player. Our very own Xavi Alonso, you might say. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.
    We just need a new manager.