Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So this transgender 'female' weightlifter came a cropper

So this transgender 'female' weightlifter came a cropper

Karma in action. Fitting that the snatch was the problem.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/commonw...2e758de928126d

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Karma in action. Fitting that the snatch was the problem.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/commonw...2e758de928126d
    It's surprising that we're not seeing more of this sort of thing. I suppose we've become accustomed to the Williams brothers in tennis, but otherwise chaps seem generally to be playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's surprising that we're not seeing more of this sort of thing. I suppose we've become accustomed to the Williams brothers in tennis, but otherwise chaps seem generally to be playing the game.
    To be fair, one of the Williamses did just give birth, so I'm prepared to accept that she's probably an actual woman.

It's the transers who take part in combat sports I find bewildering, since it forces supposed 'progressives' into a situation where they have to cheer on the spectacle of a biological male beating up biological females.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, one of the Williamses did just give birth, so I'm prepared to accept that she's probably an actual woman.

It's the transers who take part in combat sports I find bewildering, since it forces supposed 'progressives' into a situation where they have to cheer on the spectacle of a biological male beating up biological females.
    Does women's boxing have a heavyweight category? I want to see some 18 stone monster with a beard climb into the ring with a girlie

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Does women's boxing have a heavyweight category? I want to see some 18 stone monster with a beard climb into the ring with a girlie
    To be fair, boxing has resisted this nonsense due in part to the fact that artificial hormone injections are illegal and in part to the fact that a woman fighting a physical male could very literally die.

It's mostly in stuff like MMA and whatnot.

To be honest with you...I totally agee with the Feminists on this one imo

In fact according to my own studies there’s no difference between male and female athletes. I’m fact in some sports like boxing they are far more accomplished than their male counterparts imo

I analysed stats over the past decade and actually discovered that in the majority of cases women make for more superior and formidable boxers over their male counterparts.

I believe the reason we haven’t noticed this yet is because the sport is completely sexist and unfairly favours men.

I’m now advocating for a fight between Anthony Joshua and a female opponent so I can be proved 100% correct.

I was going to start a #LetAJFightAWoman campaign but the silly Americans might think I’m being homophobic to Deontay Wilder