Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: glw away tonight. I've got some pork belly, was going to make me some sweet banh mi.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I lived on shoving crap in the deep fat fryer when I was at uni. Findus crispy pancakes and crinkle cut chips :food:

These days the DFF is a very occasional use item, maybe twice a year at the very most and I suspect that we have not used ours for years...... Says the guy making sausage rolls tonight
    Are you some sort of health freak, a?

[QUOTE=SWv2;4204860]

He is a card carrying food gay ABS, you and I both know it.
    I'm not the fúcker who orders star anise on his bacon sandwiches.

[QUOTE=Sir C;4204869]
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I'm not the fúcker who orders star anise on his bacon sandwiches.
    I will punch you in the face one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you some sort of health freak, a?
    Not at all, c.

I'm a decent cook but have never really mastered the humble chip. Plus, the effort involved in making them... I can just nip out and get some for £1.50 from the local chip shop.

Pizzas, burgers, curry, lasagna, other bread and pasta products are among my favourites. Hence why I cycle and lift like hell.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Not at all, c.

I'm a decent cook but have never really mastered the humble chip. Plus, the effort involved in making them... I can just nip out and get some for £1.50 from the local chip shop.

Pizzas, burgers, curry, lasagna, other bread and pasta products are among my favourites. Hence why I cycle and lift like hell.
    Good man. I heartily recommend taking the time to master the chip, though. Simple when you're used to it and so much better than limp, greasy chip shop chips.