Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: glw away tonight. I've got some pork belly, was going to make me some sweet banh mi.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Are you able to make decent chips?

I'm assuming that you have a deep fat fryer?
    Twice fried. None of this triple fry nonsense. Unnecessary. An affectation.

Deep fat fryers are the títs. Just remember to chuck the fúcking thing in the bin when it gets all manky and get a new one. They're about 30 quid, for fúck's sake!

[QUOTE=Sir C;4204848]
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Far from it, sw. It will contain all the elements of a banh mi save the bread.
    I had Char Sui for lunch yesterday and Sushi today.

Now I don't want to go into stereotyping as we both know that is your area, but I wasn't 5 minutes out of the place today and I was contemplating a Mars bar.

[QUOTE=Alberto Balsam Rodriguez;4204857]

Or simply bacon and chips?
    He is a card carrying food gay ABS, you and I both know it.

[QUOTE=SWv2;4204859]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I had Char Sui for lunch yesterday and Sushi today.

Now I don't want to go into stereotyping as we both know that is your area, but I wasn't 5 minutes out of the place today and I was contemplating a Mars bar.
    Your genetic racism is showing, sw. But I think you make a good point. Chinamen of all descriptions in their natural environment don't really sit down to three meals a day. They sort of graze continually, perhaps because rice and shít isn't particularly satisfying.

They want a rake of spuds, that's what.

Deep fat fryers are the títs. Just remember to chuck the fúcking thing in the bin when it gets all manky and get a new one. They're about 30 quid, for fúck's sake!
    I actually cleaned mine the other day. It comes apart and you can chuck everything bar the heating element in the dishwasher.

Needless to say, it was still filthy after two intensive cycles and I had to take the Brillo pad to it.

I should have just chucked it.

[QUOTE=Sir C;4204861]

Your genetic racism is showing, sw. But I think you make a good point. Chinamen of all descriptions in their natural environment don't really sit down to three meals a day. They sort of graze continually, perhaps because rice and shít isn't particularly satisfying.

Had to use chopsticks as well.

Wee ****s.

[QUOTE=Sir C;4204861]

You don't want to be imitating Chinamen, that's for sure. I heard they do Mineral Water-flavoured Pringles the other day.

Although I might have dreamt that.

I lived on shoving crap in the deep fat fryer when I was at uni. Findus crispy pancakes and crinkle cut chips :food:

These days the DFF is a very occasional use item, maybe twice a year at the very most and I suspect that we have not used ours for years...... Says the guy making sausage rolls tonight
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

[QUOTE=SWv2;4204863]

Had to use chopsticks as well.

Wee ****s.
    You have to admire their stubbornness, though, don't you? Despite the manifest superiority of the fork, they persist with the absurdly impractical chopsticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I actually cleaned mine the other day. It comes apart and you can chuck everything bar the heating element in the dishwasher.

Needless to say, it was still filthy after two intensive cycles and I had to take the Brillo pad to it.

I should have just chucked it.
    Once a year. 30 quid a year to save yourself a load of plutz and aggravation. It's a bargain.