Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now that I am vaping nicotine-free stuff

Now that I am vaping nicotine-free stuff

there are whole days which go by when I ingest not a single drug.

What the fúck happened to my life?

Can I be dead soon please?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    there are whole days which go by when I ingest not a single drug.

What the fúck happened to my life?

Can I be dead soon please?
    I've started vaping thon CBD oil. It's quite calming without monging one.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've started vaping thon CBD oil. It's quite calming without monging one.
    What's all this now? Are you telling me I can buy marijuana-like stuff for my device????

What's all this now? Are you telling me I can buy marijuana-like stuff for my device????
    Yes. You go into a vape shop and ask for CBD oil. They will tell you it has no THC (which is true), but it does have a pleasant, calmative effect. Like nibbling on a valium.

Yes. You go into a vape shop and ask for CBD oil. They will tell you it has no THC (which is true), but it does have a pleasant, calmative effect. Like nibbling on a valium.
    Oh I'm definitely up for some of that. ty b.

Oh I'm definitely up for some of that. ty b.
    E told me about it when she was down last weekend.

She told me about your attempts to find out how to use drugs without tobacco from her, btw.

For shame! You've known her since she was barely out of nappies and now you're trying to get her to procure drugs for you.

E told me about it when she was down last weekend.

She told me about your attempts to find out how to use drugs without tobacco from her, btw.

For shame! You've known her since she was barely out of nappies and now you're trying to get her to procure drugs for you.
    Actually it was R's idea. Have you seen the marketing tests they get from their dealers these days?

By the fúcking blessed Virgn's tits do you listen to anything I tell you man!

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...33#post4183933

Actually it was R's idea. Have you seen the marketing tests they get from their dealers these days?
    I haven't, no. It doesn't surprise me, though.

E tells me it would be quite easy to get proper marijuana vape stuff via the dark web. However, I googled 'How do I get on the Dark Web' and got nothing.

I haven't, no. It doesn't surprise me, though.

E tells me it would be quite easy to get proper marijuana vape stuff via the dark web. However, I googled 'How do I get on the Dark Web' and got nothing.
    Ah no, we sorted this, I'd forgotten. What you do is get a, what is it now, vaporising pen? Something like that. NOT a vape or e-cigarette, but a vaporising pen. £60 off Amazon, they told me. Then you bung in God's honest grass and puff away.