Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! What did Burney/Charles do there???

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! What did Burney/Charles do there???

I do love the intrigue of a closed thread.

Who said what, who closed it etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

I suppose they just wanted to keep the riff-raff out. THat would include the likes of us

Eh? What? Whaddya mean?

I wonder what happened? Anyways, it's fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I suppose they just wanted to keep the riff-raff out. THat would include the likes of us
    What’s this? What have we done now? We were just discussing how much we’d like to be 19th Century southern slaveowners. As lifestyles go, I reckon it would take some beating.

Mind you, I reckon the Romans had the better idea. They could enslave anoyone. And they didn’t have to live in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wonder what happened? Anyways, it's fixed now.
    A technical glitch? How boring.

I had assumed Burney had been appallingly racist or some such. There was me with my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What’s this? What have we done now? We were just discussing how much we’d like to be 19th Century southern slaveowners. As lifestyles go, I reckon it would take some beating.

Mind you, I reckon the Romans had the better idea. They could enslave anoyone. And they didn’t have to live in America.
    You were having a conversation in a closed thread. People were so appalled by this that I dont think they noticed just how racist the thread itself was.

Of course, who wouldnt want to have owned a southern plantation? One doesnt have to be beastly to the slaves, or even own them....

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

But imagine the afterlife, b. Imagine the afterlife?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman