Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8:05pm tonight - can't wait, get the beers in, get the crisps in, big screen telly on

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I thought we were away to Newcastle - but apparently home to Southampton. Continuing out quest to send Mark Hughes down twice
    Mark Hughes aside it will be a pity to see them go down, much more deserving cases in the PL.

West Brom and Stoke going down will be like Xmas and St Stephens Day.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Mark Hughes aside it will be a pity to see them go down, much more deserving cases in the PL.

West Brom and Stoke going down will be like Xmas and St Stephens Day.
    Definitely - would hope they come back up straight away if they did depart. Mind you, apart from West Ham, don't really mind any of the other teams at the bottom (other than the two you mention)

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    and about 4 more hours of the Masters to come.

Should be one of the best Masters ever. Tiger, Rose, McIlroy, so many stories, Augusta in full bloom.

Who's going to win then AWIMB?

I'm taking Rory, no idea what his odds are.
    Poulter......the magic putter is back and he was superb in Houston at the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Poulter......the magic putter is back and he was superb in Houston at the weekend
    Would love to have seen that - presumably a shoo-in for the Ryder Cup team even if he doesn't qualify

Would love to have seen that - presumably a shoo-in for the Ryder Cup team even if he doesn't qualify
    Was proper edge of the seat golf, really thought he'd blown it coming down the 18th but held his nerve superbly to force the play off and then the other chap just fell apart.

Was proper edge of the seat golf, really thought he'd blown it coming down the 18th but held his nerve superbly to force the play off and then the other chap just fell apart.
    Poulter isn't long enough of the tee imo, every ther part of his game would have to be 100% to have a chance
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Tremendous choice, wes. I had a small pack this morning for breakfast. Of course, the best bit is when you get to the bottom of the pack and eat all the salt left in the corner of the bag
    Worst 'brand' crisps, always a massive disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Poulter isn't long enough of the tee imo, every ther part of his game would have to be 100% to have a chance
    oo er missus

I like the term 'edge of the seat golf'.......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I like the term 'edge of the seat golf'.......
    You mean because it can be so true?

Someone over a 12 foot putt to win a major or the Ryder Cup isn't edge of the seat stuff? Virtually every Ryder Cup I have ever seen was filled with such things.

It's OK to not like golf, Peter, but that's no reason to be silly.