Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8:05pm tonight - can't wait, get the beers in, get the crisps in, big screen telly on

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It's ace, Charles. Especially the majors. A can of Bud, Tyrells's crisps, a large telly and a comfy couch. What more can a chap ask for?

Sadly, it will preclude sex with Mrs WES later on.
    Budweiser, you mean?

Each to his own. I hope you enjoy your evening.

I must confess that, having experienced golf on the telly, Tyrells crisps, Budweiser and sex with mrs wes, I know what I'd be doing if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I am 50/50 on those. A bit sharp....

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    This is not just golf on the telly as you refer to it, this is The Masters.

Even I will be relatively "glued" to it (though not until Saturday and Sunday).
    Lads in tartan trousers smashing a tiny white ball, which you can't even see, towards a tiny little hole (miles away) which you can't even see?

There's nowt as queer as folk, as I believe Pokster's tribe would say.

Have a lovely time sw.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Budweiser, you mean?

Each to his own. I hope you enjoy your evening.

I must confess that, having experienced golf on the telly, Tyrells crisps, Budweiser and sex with mrs wes, I know what I'd be doing if I were you.
    So eating Tyrells then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Lads in tartan trousers smashing a tiny white ball, which you can't even see, towards a tiny little hole (miles away) which you can't even see?

There's nowt as queer as folk, as I believe Pokster's tribe would say.

Have a lovely time sw.
    The tartan trousers are not as common as you suggest however the fashions are secondary, who are we to comment on the individual sartorial choices of chaps.

You should indulge all the same, Saturday and Sunday I believe are shown on the BBC so with the added addedness of HD coverage it really is quite gripping television.

The tartan trousers are not as common as you suggest however the fashions are secondary, who are we to comment on the individual sartorial choices of chaps.

You should indulge all the same, Saturday and Sunday I believe are shown on the BBC so with the added addedness of HD coverage it really is quite gripping television.
    We play at 2.30 on Sunday don't we - could be a long day

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We play at 2.30 on Sunday don't we - could be a long day
    I actually don't know but assume yes given we are in action tonight. With respect to Sunday I don't even know who we are playing such is my detachment from all things PL.

I actually don't know but assume yes given we are in action tonight. With respect to Sunday I don't even know who we are playing such is my detachment from all things PL.

I thought we were away to Newcastle - but apparently home to Southampton. Continuing out quest to send Mark Hughes down twice

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I thought we were away to Newcastle - but apparently home to Southampton. Continuing out quest to send Mark Hughes down twice
    Red and white stripes team.. 3-0
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Red and white stripes team.. 3-0
    Hopefullly with goals a bit earlier