Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 8:05pm tonight - can't wait, get the beers in, get the crisps in, big screen telly on

8:05pm tonight - can't wait, get the beers in, get the crisps in, big screen telly on

and about 4 more hours of the Masters to come.

Should be one of the best Masters ever. Tiger, Rose, McIlroy, so many stories, Augusta in full bloom.

Who's going to win then AWIMB?

I'm taking Rory, no idea what his odds are.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Should be one of the best Masters ever. Tiger, Rose, McIlroy, so many stories, Augusta in full bloom.

I'd like Rose to win it..... seeing as i beat him over 2 holes at some corporate do many moons ago... thoroughly nice man (him, not you) and deserves to win it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Can you tell us what crisps so that other people can come and tell you that you know nothing about crisps- and maybe make a snide remark about you eating Italian food in Dubai.

Now golf is clearly the pastime of wrong 'uns, but I'm pleased for any chap to take his pleasures where he may. I suppose it gets youout in the fresh air, at least.

Golf on the telly, on the other hand... dear God. Dear, dear God.

Charl Schwartzel or Phil Mickelson

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Can you tell us what crisps so that other people can come and tell you that you know nothing about crisps- and maybe make a snide remark about you eating Italian food in Dubai.
    I will be eating these:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rc...23003956171016

Tremendous choice, wes. I had a small pack this morning for breakfast. Of course, the best bit is when you get to the bottom of the pack and eat all the salt left in the corner of the bag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Now golf is clearly the pastime of wrong 'uns, but I'm pleased for any chap to take his pleasures where he may. I suppose it gets youout in the fresh air, at least.

It's ace, Charles. Especially the majors. A can of Bud, Tyrells's crisps, a large telly and a comfy couch. What more can a chap ask for?

Sadly, it will preclude sex with Mrs WES later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

This is not just golf on the telly as you refer to it, this is The Masters.

Even I will be relatively "glued" to it (though not until Saturday and Sunday).

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Tremendous choice, wes. I had a small pack this morning for breakfast. Of course, the best bit is when you get to the bottom of the pack and eat all the salt left in the corner of the bag
    Eat crisps, lick fingers, insert fingers into corner, lick fingers, insert fingers into corner, etc