Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any car Insurance experts on here?

Any car Insurance experts on here?

Had a company car for the last 4 1/2 yrs, they are stopping the scheme and just giving cash, so i need to source another car... how does NCD work when I haven't had my own policy for years? It's going to cost me isn't it?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Had a company car for the last 4 1/2 yrs, they are stopping the scheme and just giving cash, so i need to source another car... how does NCD work when I haven't had my own policy for years? It's going to cost me isn't it?
    There will be insurance companies out there who will take it into account, but you probably won't find them looking for a policy on the internet (you might). This is an occasion where you need a good broker to investigate the market for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There will be insurance companies out there who will take it into account, but you probably won't find them looking for a policy on the internet (you might). This is an occasion where you need a good broker to investigate the market for you.
    I thought as much...just need to find a good broker.

Lease a car a good option??? hope to retire in about 4 yrs and i now have to get the train to wrok rather than drive as the car parking has also ended, so leasing an Estate seems a good option to me

PCH / PCP makes sense to me unless you're considering keep[ing the car for 10 years. I'll DM you now.

I thought as much...just need to find a good broker.

Lease a car a good option??? hope to retire in about 4 yrs and i now have to get the train to wrok rather than drive as the car parking has also ended, so leasing an Estate seems a good option to me
    Now I see that you had DM'd me, sorry I didn't see it. I've replied now anyway.

PCH / PCP makes sense to me unless you're considering keep[ing the car for 10 years. I'll DM you now.
    I will consider this as I keep wanting to get something new.
    maybe I can lease the 2nd car.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I will consider this as I keep wanting to get something new.
    maybe I can lease the 2nd car.
    Have a looksee here. DM me if you fancy something and I'll put you in touch with the bossman.

https://www.ukcarline.co.uk/car-leasing/personal

Have a looksee here. DM me if you fancy something and I'll put you in touch with the bossman.

https://www.ukcarline.co.uk/car-leasing/personal

I quite like Hyundai now after renting one on holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I quite like Hyundai now after renting one on holiday.
    Difficult to get an Exciting Estate, Skoda Superb gets great right ups and is relatively cheap to lease...hmm

Get your company to write a statement (on letterhead paper) stating that you have driven a Company car for 4.5 years and you have not had any claims made against you.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”