Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World's End Stella - football talent evaluator extraordinaire - has spotted two Juve

World's End Stella - football talent evaluator extraordinaire - has spotted two Juve

players we should buy.

1) De Sciglio
    2) Bentancur

A right sided defender and a midfielder. And let me remind you that it was almost 3 years ago that I informed everyone of a young star at Schalke named Leroy Sane.

Write down those names lads.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    players we should buy.

1) De Sciglio
    2) Bentancur

A right sided defender and a midfielder. And let me remind you that it was almost 3 years ago that I informed everyone of a young star at Schalke named Leroy Sane.

Wow, you spotted Sane, if only nobody else had already spotted him.

You know didly squat about football or cricket imho
    Last edited by Pokster; 04-04-2018 at 08:23 AM.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

players we should buy.

1) De Sciglio
    2) Bentancur

Around the same time he made a fantastic debut against Real Madrid that had everyone talking about him - wd WES, you are quite the talent spotter. Did you see the game last night - I reckon that Ronaldo lad will be quite the star

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Around the same time he made a fantastic debut against Real Madrid that had everyone talking about him - wd WES, you are quite the talent spotter. Did you see the game last night - I reckon that Ronaldo lad will be quite the star
    Yes, and he was so universally coveted and in demand amongst all the biggest clubs that he went to Man City for the overwhelming fee of 37mil.

Meanwhile, our dimwitted manager was keeping faith with Walcott, Ox and Iwobi.

Yes, and he was so universally coveted and in demand amongst all the biggest clubs that he went to Man City for the overwhelming fee of 37mil.

Meanwhile, our dimwitted manager was keeping faith with Walcott, Ox and Iwobi.
    That's quite a lot of money for a relatively untried youngster however talented And Manchester City are currently a very big draw financially and footbally - why do you think he would have turned them down to come to us? Why can't you understand even these simplest of things.

That's quite a lot of money for a relatively untried youngster however talented And Manchester City are currently a very big draw financially and footbally - why do you think he would have turned them down to come to us? Why can't you understand even these simplest of things.
    Just to put that fee into perspective, only about 30-35 players in history have gone for more than that and almost half of those have been since the Sane deal

He joined City after the 2015/2016 season, one in which Arsenal finished 2 places and 5 points ahead of City. Arsenal had and have a reputation for giving young players a chance and had and have enough money to afford him and even pay him more in wages than City if we wanted to. Why can't you understand even these simplest of things?

He joined City after the 2015/2016 season, one in which Arsenal finished 2 places and 5 points ahead of City. Arsenal had and have a reputation for giving young players a chance and had and have enough money to afford him and even pay him more in wages than City if we wanted to. Why can't you understand even these simplest of things?
    Seriously - stop now. I know even you don't believe that. So you think he would have chosen Leicester above City then as they finished top of the league. The wages thing is a joke - we could "afford" to pay him more, we could have made an unproven 20-year-old our highest paid player if we wanted. It would be a bit retarded though, which I'm sure you realise but will just continue to troll rather than admit

Seriously - stop now. I know even you don't believe that. So you think he would have chosen Leicester above City then as they finished top of the league. The wages thing is a joke - we could "afford" to pay him more, we could have made an unproven 20-year-old our highest paid player if we wanted. It would be a bit retarded though, which I'm sure you realise but will just continue to troll rather than admit
    No, seriously, stop now. I listed several reasons that he might go to Arsenal, not simply our league position. You then reduced it down to that factor only which is nonsense and not what I said.

Yes, we had every chance to get Sane. Was it certain? Of course not, but to dismiss it entirely is nonsense.

Just to put that fee into perspective, only about 30-35 players in history have gone for more than that and almost half of those have been since the Sane deal
    And at his age?