Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jesus ****ing wept that boy Ronaldo is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Not sure why anyone bothers paying much attention to Ronaldo. Everyone knows what he is very good at but personally I don't find him a particularly enjoyable player to watch, even not considering his preening and self-obsession.

I'd rather watch KDB.
    KDB isn't exactly an exciting player to watch, not to say he's not a very good player. Functional.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Not sure why anyone bothers paying much attention to Ronaldo. Everyone knows what he is very good at but personally I don't find him a particularly enjoyable player to watch, even not considering his preening and self-obsession.

I'd rather watch KDB.
    I refer you to my earlier comment about you knowing nothing about football
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    KDB isn't exactly an exciting player to watch, not to say he's not a very good player. Functional.
    Hmmm, I strongly disagree. Watching KDB is a joy. He does so many subtle things so well and some of the balls he plays are worth the price of admission.

I suppose I'm just partial to midfield creators/destroyers. I like to watch players that 'run the game' as the cliché goes. Between his two goals last night Ronaldo was virtually invisible. Not that that denigrates him in any way, of course, he just isn't my preference.

Gundogan at City is another I could watch for hours.

My problem with Messi is that he should’ve achieved more with Argentina imo

That and the fact all he does is Zigzag in straight lines constantly....big fkin deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes, an overhead kick when you have teed it up first is definitely easier than timing one from a cross 30 yards away :jesuswept:
    And of course tee-ing it up with your chest is a piece 'o p1ss now ain't it you cantankerous old soak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    High foot. Dangerous play. Free kick.

I'd book him, as well.
    If I was a ref I would send him off every match for being such an inveterate swallower of the cock. My contacts tell me he is something of a receiver c.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    If I was a ref I would send him off every match for being such an inveterate swallower of the cock. My contacts tell me he is something of a receiver c.
    I have little doubt that his ringpiece is a ruined, battered piece of muscle over which he has no control whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And of course tee-ing it up with your chest is a piece 'o p1ss now ain't it you cantankerous old soak.
    Not at all but just footballing basics that hitting the ball first time is a more difficult skill than after controlling it first

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    My problem with Messi is that he should’ve achieved more with Argentina imo
    Apart from Carlisle and spurs fans, does anyone really give that much of a toss about International footy?