Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jesus ****ing wept that boy Ronaldo is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Apart from Carlisle and spurs fans, does anyone really give that much of a toss about International footy?
    People who's BiLs are still getting picked for their national team

KDB isn't exactly an exciting player to watch, not to say he's not a very good player. Functional.
    REally? I think he is an amazing player to watch. Takes the ball absolutely everywhere, all over the pitch. Always free, and as responsible in his own third as he is brilliant in the opposition's.......perhaps not quite as spectacular as some others, I suppose.

It pains me to say it but I am not sure City are getting quite enough credit for what they are doing this season. They are absolutely outstanding.

KDB isn't exactly an exciting player to watch, not to say he's not a very good player. Functional.
    Functional is more than a little harsh.

Elneny is functional.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    REally? I think he is an amazing player to watch. Takes the ball absolutely everywhere, all over the pitch. Always free, and as responsible in his own third as he is brilliant in the opposition's.......perhaps not quite as spectacular as some others, I suppose.

It pains me to say it but I am not sure City are getting quite enough credit for what they are doing this season. They are absolutely outstanding.
    He's Belgian mate. You don't want to encourage them. They might breed.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Functional is more than a little harsh.

Elneny is functional.
    Okay, I'll clarify. I wouldn't pay money, specifically to watch him play.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's Belgian mate. You don't want to encourage them. They might breed.
    I dont carry the same prejudices with me as you seem to. Its all just humanity to me.

Apart from the bloody jews, obviously*

*(Old Labour Party joke, no offence intended)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    People who's BiLs are still getting picked for their national team
    Well, yes....goes without saying. Was the only thing in recent years that peaked my interest in the National side. I will of course watch the WC, but shall be keenly listening to his insight on the wireless

Well, yes....goes without saying. Was the only thing in recent years that peaked my interest in the National side. I will of course watch the WC, but shall be keenly listening to his insight on the wireless
    I hope he is better than Pat Nevin - was listening last night and it sounded like he had had a few (NTTIAWWT)