Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Winnie Mandela RIP

Winnie Mandela RIP

When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    My favourite was Naz Shah MP admiringly tweeting a quote of hers about liberating SA with 'matches and necklaces' and then claiming she didn't know what it was referring to.

You'd think old Naz would be a bit more careful about revealing how she actually thinks on social media after her last couple of efforts, really.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Burning people and tyres in the street isn't very environmentally friendly is it..?

Getting sacked by her husband must have been a particular high point in her career.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Burning people and tyres in the street isn't very environmentally friendly is it..?

Getting sacked by her husband must have been a particular high point in her career.
    That wasn't a Goodyear for Winnie.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    tread carefully now B
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    tread carefully now B
    This is now beginning to Run Flat bb

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    This is now beginning to Run Flat bb
    a bit Tyre-some perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Interestingly -- or not -- I am in discussions with the Mandela Foundation for participation in our film. The word on the street is that the Mandelas, although famous and deservedly so, and all that, have a deep love for money. In this negotiation, I'm able to confirm that. They real greedy.

I'm meeting the head of the Foundation in NYC in a couple weeks. Gonna bring him some pure uncut cocaine, 90% pure, jackpot, nagasaki.